Help Your Employees Prepare for the Unexpected
With health care costs rising, it’s important to do everything you can to help your employees prepare for life’s sudden turns. While you want to do what’s best for your employees, you also have to consider costs and manage your budget. Our accident insurance can help offset the unexpected medical expenses that can result from a fracture, dislocation or other covered accidental injury.
With our accident insurance:
- Coverage can be employee-paid, so there’s no direct cost to you.
- We offer several coverage levels to fit all budgets.
- Your employees can choose to have stand-alone coverage, or they can select family coverage for their spouse and children.
- Accident insurance can provide your employees with benefits for initial care, surgery, transportation and lodging, and follow-up care.
- You can’t always prevent accidents from happening, but you can help provide financial protection in case they do.
Let’s get started today. Click here to contact us now.