We provide our clients with personalized service and are able to offer a Single Point of Contact to your Human Resource department. Below are a few examples of the many services we provide to our clients.
- Help identify plan objectives and establish priorities to meet those objectives.
- Conduct plan marketing to vendors, including solicitation of competitive bids, and preparation of proposal specifications.
- Develop discriminatory plans that recognize and reward the contributions from Key employees.
- Negotiate and coordinate policy changes
- Assist with the installation of new insurance policies and Third Party Administrators
- Review insurance contracts, booklets and Summary Plan Descriptions
- Act as liaison between client and Insurance Company, obtaining answers regarding coverage, question, assisting in resolution of claim issues, and communicating concerns and/or changes in policies.
- Provide ongoing information on issues that impact client’s benefit program including: Federal Legislation, State Legislation, Industry Trends, Funding/Premium Trends, and carrier specific changes.
- Negotiate contract renewals
- Evaluate the cost of making plan design or insurer changes.
- Assist in developing employee contribution strategy to maintain cost competitiveness.